Phoenix Integrated Deck
The Phoenix Integrated deck was one of the first integrated decks to hit the market, and it hit hard. It became one of the most popular decks in a very short amount of time. Especially since it came with an integrated headset, and the smoothness of whips and barspins was amazing. This is a great deck for anyone that wants to experience an integrated pro scooter deck with tons of strength and durability.
- For Use with Integrated 45/45 headsets.
- Integrated headsets are easy to install without a press. Just insert the bearings into the headtube by hand and you are ready to put on your fork.
- FSA Orbitz headset uses high quality sealed cartridge bearing and Integrated design wont loosen up as easy. Spins super smooth!
- Phoenix Custom 6061-T6 Aluminum Extrusion for ultimate Strength to Weight and Balance.
- Rounded bottom for ultra fast grinds wont catch like a square edge.
- 3 degrees of concave for best traction and control.
- All rounded edges wont hurt for fingerwhips.
- Oversized Headtube.
- Decks Will Not Have the "P" Cutout.
- Precision CNC Machined for accurate geometry.
- Industry Leading Welds.
- Heat Treated to T6 Hardness after welding.
- Anodized and Laser Etched.
- Headtube Angle: 82.5 Degrees
Includes FSA Orbitz Integrated Headset & Phoenix Switchblade Brake
Made in USA!