Lucky Crew Scooter
Designed to meet market demand for a high-quality and price-competitive scooter, the new Lucky Crew is the perfect scooter for young and intermediate riders that want the experience and street cred of riding a Lucky pro scooter.
The Lucky Stinger deck, Lucky ProBars, and the 100 millimeter Lucky Charm wheels give the crew a grounded, balanced feel that makes it easy to turn, jump and control. Junior will be proud to show up at the park with this sweet ride.
The Crew design was inspired by graffiti wall art in Paris, France where the rule on the street is that once the artist is done with their painting anyone can come along and paint over it. Similarly, we expect Crew riders to overhaul their scooter over time, customizing it with the new parts and components as they develop their talent and preferences.
- Deck - Lucky Stinger (19.5”x4”) (49.53 cm x 10.16 cm)
- Grips - Lucky NoNubbins
- Bars- Lucky ProBars 20” x 18” (55.88 cm x 45.72 cm)
- Compression HIC - Composite Shim
- Grip Tape - Lucky GripperTape
- Fork - Lucky LS (threadless)
- Bearings - Lucky Speed 7
- Headset - FSA Mallet (threadless)
- Clamp - Lucky TripleClamp
- Wheels - Lucky Charm 100mm
- Brake - Lucky SteelyBrake
- Headtube - 82.5º
- Weight - 7.95 Lbs (3.6 kgs.)
- Max Weight - 220 Lbs (100 kgs.)